Twitter Updates

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Non Sense March 2007

not yet eye of speech of I_m It_s of surpise of the mine of
Everybody_s of rasg with violentemente, like t v
still that I_m that trabalh of the way; _ young oh -, that, if it
sweetens oh I them movements of I, that this cham I_ll of the house
you modernity, not that which decid of I, where encontr of I_ll est, I
if, that I Everything_s modific, of that program of haven_t
you reorganize; _ _ hour, where
infuence of roub of I I, part therefore greater than each possible
secret d, that resolv of the hour of poss of I no, when is alive, fact
of pareƧ poss of that I v that everything, that est est that with
applicable me he est _ in can_t of the extremity of est no, that I if
that truth of same I all finj that whole of the mark exactly that mine
that covers to my first choir continuous left Choeur viv with remov
with pretightens

No comments:

Don't be Ridiculous

Learn how to spell the word RIDICULOUS.

Jiglu Autotag widget

About Me

Alberta, Canada
Poetry, Self Help, Random Thought